Grade B+ listed building in Portadown. The church was re-plastered internally with a lime based plaster and decorated with highly breathable paint, existing window vents were re-opened and a maintenance plan produced
Freestanding, single bay, single storey stone Quaker Meeting House, built c.1836.
Conservation and refurbishment of existing 19th century three storey, terraced townhouses into offices
conversion of B1 listed, 19C stone built, two storey stable block to the rear of Ashleywood House into 12 supported housing units