top of page
Calry is an 1823 Church built by local architect Henry Lynch to designs of acclaimed church architect Joseph Welland.
The extension provides a link from the existing Church to the new community facility, which includes the redevelopment of the vaulted under buildings of the Church. This will provide meeting rooms, creche, social/cafeteria area and offices used for pre-school and after school facilities for children ranging from 3-5 years and 5-11 years.
As the existing church is a protected structure, the additions and redevelopment of the underbuilding had to be handled in a sympathetic yet imaginative manner to allow the new facility to harmonise with its surroundings to provide a much needed community facility.
bottom of page